Odessa Family Law Attorney
Family Law | Immigration Law | Disability Law For Children
Nothing is more important than family. We understand this at Plummer Law Firm in Odessa, and we have devoted our entire legal practice to issues that concern families.
Our attorney, Lilly Plummer, has practiced family law, immigration law and Social Security disability law for children for more than 20 years. She is also a certified family law mediator, as well as a former prosecutor and defense attorney in Texas representing parents in Child Protective Services (CPS) cases.
She understands family legal problems and how to resolve them quickly, inexpensively and as painlessly as possible. Our law firm represents clients throughout the Permian Basin and West Texas.
Odessa Lawyer Handling Specific Legal Issues Relevant To Families
While other law firms may boast of a laundry list of legal services, Plummer Law Firm focuses on a few specific areas of law particularly related to families and children. These include:
- Defense of parental rights/Child Protective Services petitions, including allegations of child abuse
- Immigration waivers (pardons/perdones) and children's visas
- Divorce mediation and negotiation
- Contested child custody issues
- Disability law for children/Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
See our Practice Areas overview for a fuller description of our legal services.
Legal Solutions Customized To Your Family, Your Values, And Your Beliefs
At Plummer Law Firm, we genuinely enjoy our work, and we are committed to providing compassionate, personalized legal services to each of our clients. Unlike some firms, we do not try to take as many cases as possible. We are highly selective in the cases we take. This gives us the ability to provide each of our clients with the high level of personal service they need and deserve.
Our firm was founded on these core values:
- Excellence. Our firm endeavors to provide high-quality legal advice, with attention paid to even the smallest detail.
- Integrity. We honor the fiduciary duty implied by the attorney-client relationship and unequivocally uphold these standards.
- Attentiveness. We do our best to respond quickly to our clients' needs while staying informed about changing laws and policies.
- Family focus. We have a family-based office culture and a highly qualified staff. We are committed to our community, and we serve on many community boards.
- Cost-effectiveness. We strive to balance the cost of providing legal services with the need to maintain first-rate work. We seek out and invest in technology and other cost-saving methods to provide clients with first-rate service at the lowest cost.